Account Resort Assistant
You will be working closely with the Accounts Manager and Resort Manager assisting and supporting the running of the operations in resort. This will involve administrative tasks, helping ensure the accounts systems within Le Chardon Mountain Lodges are up to date and accurate whilst also providing support to the chalet teams. You will mainly be based in our busy resort office, but also will assist the rest of the team as either a Chalet Host or a Chauffeur, depending on preference and experience. Flexibility is a must.
- Assist and support the Accounts Manager with bank reconciliations and ensuring that the accounting system is up-to-date
- To input invoices and update accounting system weekly in preparation for the payment run
- Assist and support the Accounts Manager with weekly chalet accounts
- Reconcile suppliers’ invoices against the chalet accounts
- Ensure correct nightly guest numbers have been recorded for Taxe de Sejour declarations, budgets and insurance purposes
- Collect and track commission totals from Chalet Managers weekly and report to the Accounts Manager monthly
- Organising the analysis of credit cards monthly
- Assist with any other accounting issues as required.
- Assist with the allocation and recording of start of season stock
- Record in season deliveries and updating weekly spreadsheet
- Ensure stock usage is recorded
- Monitor slow moving stock, liaising with the Chefs and Chalet Managers where necessary
- Raise discrepancies with the Accounts Manager as soon as possible.
- Assist with central orders for the chalets
- Assist the Resort Manager as required with day to day tasks in resort
- Be an overflow Host or Chauffeur depending on preference, experience and the requirement in resort
- Snow clearing.
- Administrative support to the Chalets, Accounts Manager and Resort Manager
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Accountancy experience
- High level of numeracy and accuracy
- Good prioritisation and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong Excel and MS office skills
- 5 star hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
- Fluent English, with good conversational French (preferred)
- Full clean driving license.
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Highly professional
- Team player, with a sense of fun
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Honest, discreet and trustworthy
- Good concentration
- An eye for detail.
OUR SALARY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Rewarding and stunning work environment in beautiful ski chalets in one the world’s leading ski resorts
- Very competitive salary
- Excellent accommodation
- Flexible working hours
- Winter travel and health insurance
- Free ski/board and boot hire
- Ski pass
- Stylish outdoor uniform
- Contribution towards your travel between UK/resort at beginning and end of the season
- A performance-based, end of season bonus of up to 3 weeks’ salary.
A DISCLOSURE SERVICE AND REFERENCE CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE EVENT OF A CANDIDATE BEING OFFERED A POSITION WITHIN THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY JOB OFFER IF AN UNSATISFACTORY DISCLOSURE SERVICE OR REFERENCE CHECK IS RECEIVED.