This is a diverse and extremely challenging role which will involve providing beauty and massage treatments within our luxury chalets whilst also being a support within the chalets helping with service and housekeeping duties. The key objective being to deliver a world-class hospitality service and to create unique and memorable holiday experiences for every guest.
Massage and Beauty:
Working as a team with the Spa Manager to generate bookings within the chalets you will:
- Provide treatments to guests within our 5 luxury chalets
- Attend welcome chats within the chalets to inform the guests about our ‘In-house Spa Services’
- Liaise with the co-ordinator to keep records of bookings and ensure payment is received from guests
- Daily cleaning of the spa and massage areas and facilities
- Replenish fresh towels and robes
- Ensure all spa and massage areas are in working order and report any issues to the Chalet Manager/Maintenance Worker
- Between 15:00-20:00 daily provide treatments; these hours are flexible so you should be prepared to work outside of these areas on occasion if required.
In the mornings, you will be assisting the teams in the chalets this will involve:
- Chalet cleanliness and presentation, including inside and some areas outside the chalets
- Housekeeping: Daily clean; evening turn down service; weekly clean; deep cleans at the beginning, mid and end of the season; daily laundry duties and other necessary cleaning to ensure chalet is presented to the highest standards
- Ensure guest queries are answered speedily and any special requests are met at the earliest opportunity
- General chalet maintenance; ensure issues are being reported and fixed speedily
- Build and maintain ice bars with your team, snow clearing balconies
- To be always conscious of general hygiene; maintaining health and safety standards
- Assisting the chalet teams with open and close of our chalets to our exacting standards
- Working closely with the Chalet Manager to ensure efficient running of the chalet and that the chalet complies to Le Chardon Mountain Lodges’ standards set out in the company manual
- You may also be asked to help in the chalets in the evenings to cover sickness or if you have no bookings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
This role would suit individuals with the following skill set:
- Fully trained and experienced in beauty therapy and massage treatments including Swedish, Hot Stone, Sports Massage, aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage, pedicure, manicure
- 3 years hands on experience of the above
- Previous working experience working in a 5 star spa
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation/time management skills
- Fluent English, conversational French (preferred)
- Knowledge of ski resort/season life.
We are looking for the following key personal qualities and attributes:
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Highly professional with a 5 star service mentality
- Proactive and energetic
- Great attention to detail
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Smart appearance
- A desire to constantly please and take pride in the product.
OUR SALARY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Rewarding and stunning work environment in one the world’s leading ski resorts
- Very competitive salary
- Commission on in-house bookings
- Excellent accommodation with meals provided
- Winter travel and health insurance
- Free ski/board and boot hire
- Stylish uniform
- Contribution towards your travel between UK/resort at beginning and end of the season
- Ski pass
- A performance-based, end of season bonus of up to 3 weeks’ salary.
A DISCLOSURE SERVICE AND REFERENCE CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE EVENT OF A CANDIDATE BEING OFFERED A POSITION WITHIN THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY JOB OFFER IF AN UNSATISFACTORY DISCLOSURE SERVICE OR REFERENCE CHECK IS RECEIVED.