Our Head of Transport role is suited to candidates who are proactive and organised. You must be able to manage a team of chauffeurs effectively by leading by example, keeping things running smoothly, safely and efficiently behind the scenes.
You will be responsible for vehicle upkeep, rotas, documentation, invoicing and all procedures for our in-resort chauffeur service and out of resort transfers. Working alongside the Head of Maintenance, your team will also be directly involved in assisting in the running of the chalets.
- Management of the team, including setting rotas and running weekly meetings
- Care and administration of the fleet of minibuses - including cleaning, daily logs, schedule of services and completing accident paperwork
- Schedule the arrival/departure transfers and resort service
- Daily and weekly checks -monitoring driver appearance and van presentation
- Snow clearing and other general chalet maintenance
- Work with Head of Maintenance to ensure hot tubs are well cared for
If you feel you may be fit for the role, we very much look forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for the following key personal qualities and attributes:
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Highly professional with a 5 star service mentality
- Proactive and energetic
- Great attention to detail
- A team player with a sense of fun
- Lead by example and hands on approach
- Smart appearance
- Positive attitude, flexibility, initiative and independence are essential
- Good levels of fitness
- Someone with season experience who wants to further their career in the Alps.
What we offer seasonal staff...
Good standard accommodation
Winter travel and health insurance
Ski or board and boot hire
Full Espace Killy ski pass
An opportunity to work in luxury hospitality
Training with hospitality experts
Opportunity to ski in one of Europe's most highly regarded ski resorts
Please note that all applicants require UK residency, an NI number and a professional driving qualification (usually D1 CPC or RoSPA) or 2 years proven professional driving (including passengers).